Em the Photographer
Hey there! Thanks for stopping by! My name is Emily, you're free to call me Em. I have been doing photography since 2010 when I had the epiphany that photography could fuse my two loves together: PEOPLE + ART. I love what I do. Everyone you see on my site are real people who trusted me with their special moments. You look good- you may scoff inside, but please give me a chance to prove it! You're worth capturing.
I love working with couples who are fun-loving, adventurous, love to play and explore, and are easy-going!
I specialize in weddings, couples, portraits, and families. Reveling in color, light and details, my mind almost never stops exploring new ways to make something look pretty.
I do, however, leave newborn photos to professional baby whisperers who can fold your baby into crazy awesome shapes. I cannot.
The Lady Behind the Camera
- I am 28 years old
- From Minnesota, USA aka Land of 10,000 Lakes
- LOVES to travel- I will approach any and all offers of destination weddings with the utmost enthusiasm and possible bribery
- Living in Toronto area
- I like to have fun- I will probably dance at your reception
- I love FERNS
- Sometimes I find myself humming my first cell phone ring ever
- You think you feel awkward in front of the camera? You haven't seen ME in front of one! But we'll make you feel comfy :)
- Ask me questions!